- Customer Dessert Recipes
- Strawberry Mousse in Chocolate Dessert Cups
Customer Dessert Recipes
Strawberry Mousse in Chocolate Dessert Cups
Strawberry Mousse Recipe
- Lang's Chocolates Dessert Cups
- 10 oz frozen strawberry’s (puree in blender)
- 1-1/2 envelopes of unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- Mix pureed berries with gelatin and 1/2 of the sugar.
- Beat egg whites with remaining sugar until frothy.
- Whip up cream.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Spoon mousse into Lang's Chocolates Dessert Cups
- Garnish with a fresh strawberry.
- Refrigerate overnight.