Keystone Pantry Vanilla Caramel Flavored syrup, sweetened with Allulose and Monk Fruit
- Blended Allulose with monk fruit to produce a 1 to 1 replacement for sugar
- Use to flavor and sweeten coffees, teas, waters or anywhere else you would use regular sugar.
- Gluten-free, Vegan, Kosher Pareve, Diabetic-Friendly, Sugar Alcohol Free, Supports Weight Loss, Does not have an impact on blood sugar levels.
- Packed in a tamper evident reusable BPA free plastic Bottle
- 8 Fluid ounce Bottle (237 ML), 1 cup, 48 teaspoons
- 21 calories per 100 grams – 1 calories per teaspoon
Product Description –
Allulose is a Rare Natural Sugar ultra-low-calorie sweetener. It has 5% of calories of sugar and about 70% of the relative sweetens of white sugar. Unlike many other sugar’s is has almost no after-taste, or GI issues with normal usage. From a Petition to the US FDA – “Allulose differs from traditional sugars in that it is absorbed in the body and excreted from the body without being metabolized.”
Monk fruit is an amazing ninety times sweeter than regular sugar. The unique low-calorie sweetness of monk fruit comes from naturally occurring antioxidants found in the fruit that have a delicious, sweet taste, without the calories of sugar.
We have blended these together and added all natural flavors and colors to produce Keystone Pantry Vanilla Caramel flavored Syrup.