White Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- Melt the white chocolate in the top of a double boiler over barely simmering water.
- Stir occasionally.
- Remove from the heat.
- In a bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water, whisk together the yolks & sugar until well combined.
- Remove the bowl from the saucepan & beat in 1/4 cup of the cream.
- Slowly stir in the melted chocolate until well combined.
- Whip the remaining 1 cup of cream until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold together the whipped cream & white chocolate mixture.
- Pipe into chocolate shot glasses.
- Garnish with your favorite berry for a pop of color!