Elegant entertaining in a pinch? Try these!
Lang's Chocolates Quick & Easy
Brownie and Chocolate Mousse
Shot Glass Desserts
- Lang's Chocolates Chocolate Shot Glasses (Milk or Dark)
- 1 box store-bought chocolate mousse mix
- Enough milk to make the mousse as required by the box mix recipe.
- Your favorite brownies, cut into small wedges for garnish
- Prepare the chocolate mousse mix per box instructions
- Be sure to have enough small brownie wedges to garnish each shot glass .
- Crumble or dice remaining brownie.
- Using a piping bag with a small star tip (or just a sandwich bag with the corner snipped off) pipe a small amount of mousse in the bottom of each shot glass .
- Add a layer of brownie.
- Alternate layers of mousse and brownie until the shot glass is full.
- Pipe a swirl of mousse on top and garnish with a brownie wedge.
A great treat to share with the kids anytime. You can also try adding chocolate liquor for Adult Night. Yum!
Bring the bonfire to your table with this easy, grown-up take on a favorite fireside dessert. Lang’s Chocolates S’mores Pudding Shot BitesIngredients:• Lang's Chocolates Milk Chocolate Dessert Cups• 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix• 3/4 cup milk• 1/2 cup Marshmallow Vodka• 8 ounces whipped topping• 1/4 cup whipped topping (reserved for piping)• 1/4 cup [...]
Read More »