Customer Dessert Recipes
If you love intense chocolate flavor, you’ll literally go nuts over these awesome Fudgy Macadamia Mocha Brownies! They're rich and fudgy ultra chocolate brownies with chocolate chips, a subtle hint of coffee, a nice crunch of roasted macadamia nuts, a little sea salt. Top-level brownies minus all the calories of sugar.
Author: Kim Lange
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups Keystone Pantry Allulose
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coffee vanilla or chocolate extract
- 2 tablespoons cold brew coffee or cold coffee
- ½ cup roasted macadamia nuts roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips
- Optional: Sea salt for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray an 8x8 baking pan with non-stick spray.
- In a small sauce pan, melt butter. Remove pan from heat and whisk in the unsweetened cocoa and set aside. Mixture will be thick.
- In another bowl, whisk together the Keystone Pantry Allulose, flour and salt.
- Once the cocoa and butter have cooled down, whisk in the eggs one at a time and add in your extract of choice and 2 tablespoons cold coffee brew or cold coffee.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and blend together until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips and nuts.
- Pour the batter into your pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 25 minutes and remove from oven.
- Optional: Add sea salt
- Allow the brownies to continue cooking a bit prior to cutting into squares.
- Brownies are wonderful days after!