Customer Dessert Recipes
1 ½ cups of Keystone pantry Allulose Sugar
1 tablesppon of elderflower liqueur or syrup
3 packages of unlfavored gelatin
1 cup of liquid allulose
1 cup of water
1-2 cups of confectioners sugar (for dusting)
¼ teaspoon of salt
sprinkles for garnish
- Grease a 8 x 8 glass pan & dust with confectioners sugar
- In stand mixer, combine ½ cup of cold water & gelatin on low speed with a whisk attahment let sit
- In saucepan, combine Allulose, liquid allulose syrup, salt and ½ cup of water. Stir & cook over medium heat unitl sugar is dissolved. Raise heat to high, place candy thermometer in pan, stir continuously, & cook until reaches 240 F
- With stand mixer on low, slowly pour heated sugar syrup in with gelatin. Place mixer on high and whip for approxemently 15 minuts or until thick marshmallow whip is formed.
- Lightly mix in elderflower liqueur and pour into dusted pan. Evan out with a spatula and add sprinkles. Lightly dust with more confectioners sugar and let sit for 8-9 hours to dry.
- Remove marshmallow slab from pan and cut into squares with sharp knife. Dust again with confectioners sugar and enjoy.
Bring the bonfire to your table with this easy, grown-up take on a favorite fireside dessert. Lang’s Chocolates S’mores Pudding Shot BitesIngredients:• Lang's Chocolates Milk Chocolate Dessert Cups• 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix• 3/4 cup milk• 1/2 cup Marshmallow Vodka• 8 ounces whipped topping• 1/4 cup whipped topping (reserved for piping)• 1/4 cup [...]