Customer Dessert Recipes
One of our friends sent us a brownie recipe. looks delicious doesn't it?
Here is the recipe:
1/3 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup allulose
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 large egg
1/3 cup water
1/8 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup cocoa powder
Pinch of salt
1/4 cup flour
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°f.
2. Mix together oil and allulose.
3. Add vanilla extract, egg, and water. Stir until completely mixed.
4. Mix dry ingredients together.
5. Combine dry and wet ingredients and mix completely, working out any lumps.
6. Oil small baking pan and pour in mixture.
7. Cook on 350°f for 18-20 minutes or until completely cooked.
8. Let cool and enjoy!