Customer Dessert Recipes
- 5 egg yolks
- ½ cup Allulose
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup unsweetened cashew milk (or almond milk)
- 2 vanilla beans, scraped clean (or 2 teaspoons vanilla extract)
- ¼ tsp fine grain sea salt
- In a medium saucepan place the egg yolks and sweeteners in to mix on high with a hand mixer. Whip yolks until light in color and double in size. Stir in the whipping cream.
- OPTIONAL to cook the custard (I skip this since I am not afraid of raw eggs): Place the saucepan onto medium heat on the stove and cook, stirring constantly. Stir until thickened into a custard. Remove from heat and stir in the almond milk, vanilla beans and salt. Let cool completely.
- OR... I place all the ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Place into your ice cream machine and allow to churn until done.
- Freeze until set.
226 calories, 23g fat, 4g protein, 4g carbs, 0g fiber