Customer Dessert Recipes
Delicate and delicious, these dessert bites are extremely quick and fun to make. Yum-tastic!
Lang's Chocolates Super Quick Banana Cream Pie Dessert Cup Bites
- Lang's Chocolates White Chocolate Dessert Cups
- Banana Cream Pudding (store-bought snack cups OR already prepared box mix)
- Whipped Topping
- Sliced Almonds
- Vanilla wafers, crushed
- Press a small layer of crushed vanilla wafers in the bottom of each dessert cup.
- Spoon 1-2 teaspoons of Banana Cream Pudding into each cup (we used a 1 tsp disher).
- Using a piping bag with a small star tip or a sandwich bag with a corner snipped off, pipe a small amount of whipped topping onto the top of each dessert cup
- Garnish with an almond slice, or three. Add a sprinkle of vanilla wafer crumbs*, if desired.
*You can also try a sprinkling of gold sanding sugar to dazzle it up a bit. Enjoy letting your creativity reign!
Elegant entertaining in a pinch? Try these!Lang's Chocolates Quick & Easy Brownie and Chocolate Mousse Shot Glass Desserts Ingredients: Lang's Chocolates Chocolate Shot Glasses (Milk or Dark)1 box store-bought chocolate mousse mixEnough milk to make the mousse as required by the box mix recipe.Your favorite brownies, cut into small wedges for garnishDirections: Prepare the chocolate mousse mix [...]
Bring the bonfire to your table with this easy, grown-up take on a favorite fireside dessert. Lang’s Chocolates S’mores Pudding Shot BitesIngredients:• Lang's Chocolates Milk Chocolate Dessert Cups• 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix• 3/4 cup milk• 1/2 cup Marshmallow Vodka• 8 ounces whipped topping• 1/4 cup whipped topping (reserved for piping)• 1/4 cup [...]