- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon fresh orange zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 12 white chocolate baskets*
- Garnish: sugared edible flowers† and lavender handles‡
- In a large bowl, combine cream, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla extract, zest, and juice. Beat at medium speed with a mixer until soft peaks form.
- Divide mixture among white chocolate baskets.
- Garnish with sugared flowers and lavender handles, if desired.