Customer Dessert Recipes
One of our friends sent us a brownie recipe. looks delicious doesn't it?
Here is the recipe:
1/3 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup allulose
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 large egg
1/3 cup water
1/8 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup cocoa powder
Pinch of salt
1/4 cup flour
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°f.
2. Mix together oil and allulose.
3. Add vanilla extract, egg, and water. Stir until completely mixed.
4. Mix dry ingredients together.
5. Combine dry and wet ingredients and mix completely, working out any lumps.
6. Oil small baking pan and pour in mixture.
7. Cook on 350°f for 18-20 minutes or until completely cooked.
8. Let cool and enjoy!
Simply delicious! Raspberry and chocolate ... tart and sweet.A quick and easy dessert to be trifled with.Lang's Chocolates Quick Raspberry & Brownie Trifle Bites Ingredients: Lang's Chocolates White Chocolate Dessert CupsWhipped ToppingFresh RaspberriesYour favorite browniesDirections: Using a piping bag with a small round tip or a sandwich bag with a corner snipped off, pipe [...]
Elegant entertaining in a pinch? Try these!Lang's Chocolates Quick & Easy Brownie and Chocolate Mousse Shot Glass Desserts Ingredients: Lang's Chocolates Chocolate Shot Glasses (Milk or Dark)1 box store-bought chocolate mousse mixEnough milk to make the mousse as required by the box mix recipe.Your favorite brownies, cut into small wedges for garnishDirections: Prepare the chocolate mousse mix [...]