Customer Dessert Recipes
Elegant entertaining in a pinch? Try these!
Lang's Chocolates Quick & Easy
Brownie and Chocolate Mousse
Shot Glass Desserts
- Lang's Chocolates Chocolate Shot Glasses (Milk or Dark)
- 1 box store-bought chocolate mousse mix
- Enough milk to make the mousse as required by the box mix recipe.
- Your favorite brownies, cut into small wedges for garnish
- Prepare the chocolate mousse mix per box instructions
- Be sure to have enough small brownie wedges to garnish each shot glass .
- Crumble or dice remaining brownie.
- Using a piping bag with a small star tip (or just a sandwich bag with the corner snipped off) pipe a small amount of mousse in the bottom of each shot glass .
- Add a layer of brownie.
- Alternate layers of mousse and brownie until the shot glass is full.
- Pipe a swirl of mousse on top and garnish with a brownie wedge.
A great treat to share with the kids anytime. You can also try adding chocolate liquor for Adult Night. Yum!
Peanut Butter Pie paradise!Lang's Chocolates Mini Peanut Butter Pie Desserts Ingredients:Lang's Chocolates Chocolate Dessert ShellsPeanut Butter Cups12 oz cream cheese softened (1 1/2 blocks)1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter1 tsp vanilla extract2 cups 10x (confectioners) sugar12 oz whipped topping1/4 cup chocolate sauceDirections:In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, cream together cream cheese and peanut butter.Add [...]