Bring the bonfire to your table with this easy, grown-up take on a favorite fireside dessert.
Lang’s Chocolates S’mores Pudding Shot Bites
• 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
• 3/4 cup milk
• 1/2 cup Marshmallow Vodka
• 8 ounces whipped topping
• 1/4 cup whipped topping (reserved for piping)
• 1/4 cup fine graham cracker crumbs
• mini marshmallows
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the milk and chocolate pudding mix together until thickened with a smooth texture.
2. Whisk in the vodka - keep whisking until well-combined with no lumps.
3. Fold in the 8 oz whipped topping and mix well. Set aside.
4. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of each Chocolate Dessert Cup.
5. Using a piping bag with a round tip or a sandwich bag with a corner snipped off, pipe the pudding mixture into each cup, stopping about ¼ to ⅛ inch from the top.
6. Gently stuff two mini marshmallows on top. Sprinkle more graham cracker crumbs into the empty space.
7. With the reserved whipped topping, pipe a small dollop offset on top.
8. If desired, carefully use a butane kitchen torch to gently brown a third mini marshmallow and place it next to the whipped topping as a garnish.
9. Add another sprinkling of graham cracker crumbs.