- Customer Dessert Recipes
Customer Dessert Recipes
Warm Peach Blueberry Shortcake
Warm Peach Blueberry Shortcake
Warm and Delicious. Peach Blueberry Shortcakes are made with Keystone Pantry Allulose Sugar Substitute.
Keyword: Blueberry, Cream, Dessert, Peach, Shortcake
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 pounds ripe peaches, cut into slices
- 1/2 cup sugar (Allulose)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar (Allulose)
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar (Allulose)
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- fresh mint, garnish
- Gently stir together peaches, sugar, nutmeg and almond extract in a medium saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring often, 3 to 4 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat, stir in blueberries, return to heat and cook an additional 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Set aside.
- Beat whipping cream at medium speed with an electric mixer until foamy; gradually beat in 3 tablespoons sugar at high speed until stiff peaks form. Cover and chill.
- Combine flour, 1/4 cup sugar, and baking powder in a large bowl; cut in 3/4 cup butter with a pastry blender or fork until crumbly.
- Stir together eggs, sour cream, and vanilla until blended; add to flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, and knead 10 times. Pat dough into a 9-inch square; cut into 9 (3-inch) squares. and place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until golden; remove from oven. Split squares in half, horizontally.
- To serve: Spoon fruit mixture evenly onto warm shortcake bottoms; cover with shortcake tops. Top with fruit and sweetened whipped cream. Garnish with fresh mint if desired.
Pork Roast with Peach Barbecue Sauce
Pork Roast with Peach Barbecue SaucePrep time30 minsCook time6 hoursTotal time6 hours 30 minsFor a sweet touch in a savory dish, this peach barbecue sauce smothering tender pork roast fits the bill.Author: Candace MorehouseRecipe type: EntreeCuisine: AmericanServes: 8Ingredients2 T. olive oil2 lb. bone-in pork roastSalt & pepper⅔ cup onion, chopped (about 1 small onion)1 t. [...]
Fudgy Macadamia Mocha Brownies
If you love intense chocolate flavor, you’ll literally go nuts over these awesome Fudgy Macadamia Mocha Brownies! They're rich and fudgy ultra chocolate brownies with chocolate chips, a subtle hint of coffee, a nice crunch of roasted macadamia nuts, a little sea salt. Top-level brownies minus all the calories of sugar.Author: Kim Lange Ingredients 1/2 cup [...]
strawberry lemonade poke muffins
(Vegan) strawberry lemonade poke muffins – makes 6Muffins– 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour– 1/4 cup keystone pantry allulose⁃ 1/4 cup brown sugar (double check that your brown sugar is vegan – not all are)– 1 tsp baking soda– 1/2 tsp salt– 1 tsp vanilla extract– 1 tbsp lemon juice– 6 tbsp canola oil– [...]
Sweet and Spicy Oven Hash
Sweet and Spicy Oven HashIf you want maximum flavor with minimum work, my Sweet and Spicy Oven Hash is a tasty combination of meat, vegetables and rice accented with select spices and herbs that makes a perfect dinner solution. Course: Main CourseKeyword: casseroles, easy dinners, Sweet and Spicy Oven HashServings: 6Ingredients1 pound of ground turkey or [...]
Peanut Butter Banana Coffee Cake
Ingredients¾ c. butter flavored shortening2 cups Keystone Pantry Allulose2 eggs¾ t. vanilla extract3 very ripe bananas3½ c. flour1 t. salt1 cup peanut butter chipsIcing:⅓ c. butter⅔ c. peanut butter1½ Keystone Pantry Allulose1 - 2 t. milkInstructionsPreheat oven to 350 degreesGenerously grease a 13 x 9" baking pan.Cream together shortening and Allulose.Add egg, vanilla extract and [...]
Elder flower Marshmallows made with Allulose
Ingredients:1 ½ cups of Keystone pantry Allulose Sugar1 tablesppon of elderflower liqueur or syrup3 packages of unlfavored gelatin1 cup of liquid allulose1 cup of water1-2 cups of confectioners sugar (for dusting)¼ teaspoon of saltsprinkles for garnishDirections Grease a 8 x 8 glass pan & dust with confectioners sugarIn stand mixer, combine ½ cup of cold water & gelatin on [...]
Flourless Chocolate Cake with Keystone Pantry Allulose
Ingredients:Cake: one 12 ounce bag semi-sweet chocolate chips; 1 and 1/2 sticks salted butter; 1 cup Keystone Pantry Allulose: 1/4 cup sifted dark cocoa powder; 6 eggs; 2 tsp. vanillaGanache: 1 cup chopped dark chocolate; 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream; 1 tsp. vanillaDirectons:Cake: Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a 9 inch round baking pan with parchment paper. Generously grease [...]
Korean Spicy Sweet Sauce and Marinade made with Allulose
Ingredients 1 tablespoon sesame seeds2 tablespoons minced ginger1/2 cup soy sauce3/4 cup rice vinegar4 tablespoons Gojuchang or other chili sauce1 cup AlluloseInstructions Gently toast the sesame seeds until pale golden and set aside.In a small pan add the sesame oil and the ginger and saute for 30 seconds.Add the soy sauce, rice vinegar, gojuchang and Allulose and [...]
SWEET AND SPICY PINEAPPLE SHRIMP #ALLULOSERECIPE #KEYSTONEPANTRY
SWEET AND SPICY PINEAPPLE SHRIMP #ALLULOSERECIPE #KEYSTONEPANTRY Total Time: 30 minutes Number of servings: 4 See Detailed Nutrition Info on Sweet and Spicy Pineapple Shrimp without all the guilty. The quick to make sauce is made with a low calorie natural rare sugar sweetener called Allulose. Having a low glycemic index and zero net carbs, it makes this dish [...]