Customer Dessert Recipes
Peanut Butter Banana Coffee Cake
- ¾ c. butter flavored shortening
- 2 cups Keystone Pantry Allulose
- 2 eggs
- ¾ t. vanilla extract
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 3½ c. flour
- 1 t. salt
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- ⅓ c. butter
- ⅔ c. peanut butter
- 1½ Keystone Pantry Allulose
- 1 - 2 t. milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Generously grease a 13 x 9" baking pan.
- Cream together shortening and Allulose.
- Add egg, vanilla extract and bananas and blend well.
- Add remaining ingredients (except chips) and stir until well blended.
- Gently stir in peanut butter chips.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan and bake for 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make icing by combining butter and peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwaving on 50% heat for about 30 seconds, or until just melted.
- Stir the butters together until fully melted.
- Stir in Allulose until well combined.
- Add milk, one teaspoon at a time, until a smooth mixture is formed.
- Spread icing across top of warm cake.