Customer Dessert Recipes
Mini Peanut Butter Pie Desserts
Peanut Butter Pie paradise!
Lang's Chocolates Mini Peanut Butter Pie Desserts
- Lang's Chocolates Chocolate Dessert Shells
- Peanut Butter Cups
- 12 oz cream cheese softened (1 1/2 blocks)
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups 10x (confectioners) sugar
- 12 oz whipped topping
- 1/4 cup chocolate sauce
- In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, cream together cream cheese and peanut butter.
- Add vanilla.
- Slowly add in the 10x sugar - scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- With mixer on low-speed, stir in whipped topping.
- Using a piping bag with a small star tip or a sandwich bag with a corner snipped off, pipe your Peanut Butter Pie filling into each Dessert Shell until as full as desired.
- Garnish each Dessert Shell with half* a peanut butter cup and a light drizzle of chocolate sauce.
*You could use a whole pb cup split into two or just stick a whole one in the center of the shell. Be creative!