Customer Dessert Recipes
Korean Spicy Sweet Sauce and Marinade made with Allulose
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoons Gojuchang or other chili sauce
- 1 cup Allulose
- Gently toast the sesame seeds until pale golden and set aside.
- In a small pan add the sesame oil and the ginger and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add the soy sauce, rice vinegar, gojuchang and Allulose and bring to a simmer for about 3 minutes, allowing the mixture to thicken slightly.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and use as needed.