- Customer Dessert Recipes
- Fudgy Macadamia Mocha Brownies
Customer Dessert Recipes
Fudgy Macadamia Mocha Brownies
If you love intense chocolate flavor, you’ll literally go nuts over these awesome Fudgy Macadamia Mocha Brownies! They're rich and fudgy ultra chocolate brownies with chocolate chips, a subtle hint of coffee, a nice crunch of roasted macadamia nuts, a little sea salt. Top-level brownies minus all the calories of sugar.
Author: Kim Lange
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups Keystone Pantry Allulose
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coffee vanilla or chocolate extract
- 2 tablespoons cold brew coffee or cold coffee
- ½ cup roasted macadamia nuts roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips
- Optional: Sea salt for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray an 8x8 baking pan with non-stick spray.
- In a small sauce pan, melt butter. Remove pan from heat and whisk in the unsweetened cocoa and set aside. Mixture will be thick.
- In another bowl, whisk together the Keystone Pantry Allulose, flour and salt.
- Once the cocoa and butter have cooled down, whisk in the eggs one at a time and add in your extract of choice and 2 tablespoons cold coffee brew or cold coffee.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and blend together until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips and nuts.
- Pour the batter into your pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 25 minutes and remove from oven.
- Optional: Add sea salt
- Allow the brownies to continue cooking a bit prior to cutting into squares.
- Brownies are wonderful days after!