Customer Dessert Recipes
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon fresh orange zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 12 white chocolate baskets*
- Garnish: sugared edible flowers† and lavender handles‡
- In a large bowl, combine cream, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla extract, zest, and juice. Beat at medium speed with a mixer until soft peaks form.
- Divide mixture among white chocolate baskets.
- Garnish with sugared flowers and lavender handles, if desired.
- *White chocolate baskets can be found at Lang's Chocolates, 570-323-6320.
- †Sugared flowers can be found at fancyflours.com. Fancy Flours, 406-587-0118.
- ‡To create lavender handles, use food-safe florist wire and florist tape. Tape each leaf to the wire, working from one side to the other. For step-by-step pictures, go to Making Lavender Handles for White Chocolate Baskets.
White Chocolate Mousse Recipe Ingredients: 9oz white chocolate, chopped 3 large egg yolks 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar 1 1/4 cups chilled heavy cream Lang's Chocolate Shot Glasses Directions: Melt the white chocolate in the top of a double boiler over barely simmering water. Stir occasionally. Remove from the heat. In a bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water, whisk together the yolks & sugar until [...]
Strawberry Mousse Recipe Ingredients: Lang's Chocolates Dessert Cups 10 oz frozen strawberry’s (puree in blender) 1-1/2 envelopes of unflavored gelatin 1/4 cup of sugar 2 egg whites 1 cup of heavy cream Directions: Mix pureed berries with gelatin and 1/2 of the sugar. Beat egg whites with remaining sugar until frothy. Whip up cream. Combine all ingredients. Spoon mousse into Lang's Chocolates Dessert Cups Garnish with a fresh strawberry. Refrigerate overnight.