Allulose blogger recipe Challenge Terms and Conditions
THE KEYSTONE PANTRY ALLULOSE BLOGGER RECIPE CHALLENGE CONTEST RULES
2. How To Enter: Contest begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time on July 15, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on October 15, 2018 (the "Deadline Date"). All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on the Deadline Date. To enter, visit email@example.com. All entrants must submit name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address and blog name. If entries do not contain all necessary information, the entrant will be disqualified. Please be certain to follow all directions. Sponsor is the official timekeeper for this contest. Lastly, by checking the corresponding box on the entry form, you expressly affirm that you have read and fully agree to these Official Rules. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
3. Judging: The winners of the contest will be determined by judging all qualifying entrants' submissions based on the following criteria:
Visual Appeal: 25%
Does the recipe show well on a plate or in a bowl? Do your eyes make you want to eat this recipe before you even smell or taste it?
Does your recipe show originality? Is this recipe reflective of unique twists to ingredient usage? Have you incorporated your personal touch to this recipe?
Does this recipe taste great with every bite? Would you want to make this recipe over and over again based on taste alone? Does it contain interesting, yet gratifying flavor combinations?
Lang’s Chocolates will judge all entries using the criteria stated above and in its sole and absolute discretion. Decisions of Lang’s Chocolates are final and binding on all matters relating to this contest.
All recipes must be the original work of entrant and not previously published. You may use other recipes for inspiration, but you must make your own unique ingredient and cooking instruction changes in order for the recipe to be considered. Each submitted recipe must not infringe the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity. All entries become the property of Langs Chocolates, LLC. and will not be returned. By submitting a recipe for this contest, you grant Langs Chocolates, LLC. all right, title and interest in the submitted entry, including the right to publish your recipe and any other information provided by you worldwide in all print and electronic media, (now or hereafter existing,) without time limitation, and the right to include your name and hometown (e.g., city and state) in connection therewith. Sponsor may contact you via phone or email regarding your submission.
4. Winners and Prizes: Winners will be selected as follows: One Grand Prize winner will be awarded $1,000.00; One desserts and baked goods (excluding ice cream) category winner will be awarded $500.00. One sauces, marinades or barbeque (rubs/sauces) category winner will be awarded $500.00. One entrée category winner will be awarded 500.00. Sponsor has the right to publish winner’s names and recipes in future company promotional activities. Each prize is not transferable and cannot be assigned or substituted. Sponsor will not be responsible for any loss, liability or damage arising out of the winners' acceptance or use of the prize(s). All prizes are guaranteed to be awarded, assuming a sufficient number of qualifying entries is received and meet the minimum judging criteria.
5. Selection of Winners: Winners will be determined and notified on or about November 1st, 2018 by regular mail and/or email. Any winner may be required to execute a Statement of Eligibility and Release and Payment Authorization within 30 days of prize notification attempt or winner will be disqualified and prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. Entry and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes permission for the sponsor and its agencies, if any, to use the winner's name, hometown (e.g., city and state) and/or likeness for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation or authorization, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, unless prohibited by law.
6. Conditions: Sponsor is not liable for any technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer internet system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading/uploading any materials in this contest, or other technical difficulties or failures or other errors of any kind. Sponsor is not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant's or third person's computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from contest.
Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or modify the contest at any time for any reason. In such a circumstance, all winners will be selected based on entries received up to date of termination. Sponsor also reserves the right to modify this contest in the event an insufficient number of entries are received and/or an insufficient number of entries meet the minimum judging criteria. In the event that two similar entries are received, only the entry judged to best meet the criteria as set by sponsor will be included in the final judging. Entrants agree to indemnify sponsor, and its affiliated entities, and their respective officers, directors, agents and employees from and against any and all claims and liabilities arising out of or in connection with this contest. In the event of any dispute regarding the identity of an entrant who submitted an online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used for the entry at the time of entry will be deemed the entrant. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the operation of the website or the entry process.
7. No Recourse to Judicial or Other Procedures/Severability: To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, to seek injunctive relief or to seek any other legal or equitable recourse to judicial in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with this contest are hereby excluded, and entrant expressly waives any and all such rights. In the event that a court of competent jurisdiction finds the foregoing waiver unenforceable, entrants hereby consent to the jurisdiction and venue residing exclusively within the federal or state courts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Entrants agree that these Official Rules are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without reference to principles of conflicts of law. If any provision(s) of these Official Contest Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.