Customer Dessert Recipes
White Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- 9oz white chocolate, chopped
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/4 cups chilled heavy cream
- Lang's Chocolate Shot Glasses
- Melt the white chocolate in the top of a double boiler over barely simmering water.
- Stir occasionally.
- Remove from the heat.
- In a bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water, whisk together the yolks & sugar until well combined.
- Remove the bowl from the saucepan & beat in 1/4 cup of the cream.
- Slowly stir in the melted chocolate until well combined.
- Whip the remaining 1 cup of cream until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold together the whipped cream & white chocolate mixture.
- Pipe into chocolate shot glasses.
- Garnish with your favorite berry for a pop of color!